Check out the "clubs" section at www.nationalcrokinoleassociation.com to see info on current clubs in Ontario and the "Rest of the World"
Are you interested in starting a new club?
If so, here are some suggestions:
1) inform the WCL as we are in contact with all the known crokinole clubs (~25 of them) and we may be able to find potential players to join you
2) get all interested potential new members to your club to come to your inaugural event. You can discuss: other potential players, who has quality boards to use, potential places to play, how often the club will play, will the club play singles? doubles? mixture of both? change each time?
3) scoring, stats, schedules - the WCL can help you properly prepare for your events or help take your club "to the next level"
4) promotion: make a list of all the free event listings in your area, put up posters at: work, where you live, community centers, senior centers
5) promote your group here on the WCL
6) any other suggestions out there???