There might have been other TV coverage as well but I found this link to some video provided by the Woodstock Sentinel.

http://www.woodstocksentinelreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2611593

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for finding this Eric, and congrats again on your impressive top 4 finish - you were obviously playing well on Saturday so I'm fortunate I never had to play you at any point during the Prelims or Top 16 playoff round. Looking forward to viewing your pics of the tourney soon whenever you have a free moment to post them. Kent
Yeah, where's the pics?
Cool little piece. I know that A channel, London did a piece as well. I know because my Mom saw it but couldn't figure out how to tape it. Apparently it includes an interview with yours truly, as well as others. I really want to share it with my siblings.

If anyone knows where to find a free viewing of this, please help. A Channel offered to sell me the 30 second dvd for $58. Can you believe that? I could buy 15 dvds in Chinatown for that. DVDs of movies that are still in theatres. Then they told me I couldn't put it on the internet or even email it anyone. Sweet deal.

RSS

© 2019   Created by NCA Admin.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service